Welcome to parentology.co, This file is an electronic record based on the Information Technology Act, 2000 and it will be considered as an authentic agreement generated through the electronic means. parentology.co is bothered about the privacy of its audiences browsing/searching/logging in https://parentology.co/. The website is practically referred to as our “Web Platforms”.
Information We Collect
- When You use our Websites, We used to collect and store your pieces of information when voluntarily provided by you for purposes such as newsletter subscription or account creation, so that we can modify our Website to make it user-friendly, safe, and easy
- You can browse the website without exposing your personal information to us. However, whenever you give us your personal information, you are not an anonymous user to us.
- We have the authority to track certain information about you based on your activity on our website. We will do internal research to know your activity and protect and serve our users. This information might include the URLs you entered, your IP address, software details of your desktop/laptop/phone, your location, name, etc.
- We may expose compiled information about our website usage, but it will never contain any personal information. We do not expose the personal information of our audiences to third parties. However, when we are legally bound to disclose information to the government or any other third party, we will do so.
- Any content you contribute to our website, whether it is reviews, comments, ratings, suggestions, or anything else, if those contents have information, including personal information so it will be accessible to other users of our web platforms. If such personal information is revealed to and distributed to third parties, we won’t be responsible.
- You can send and receive messages with other users on our website using email and the messaging tool. To distribute these messages and provide you control over them, we might store them.
- By giving us your friends’ contact details or entering your login information to import your address book from other websites, you can invite your friends to join our website. To ask your friends to join and connect with you on Our website, we may save and utilize their contact information. We will always provide your friends with the option to unsubscribe from getting emails from us.
- We have executed standard measures to protect against suspicious access to personal information. However, we cannot say surely that such measures fully abolish all security risks.
- To help us give you a personalized experience, we may also gather information about the specifics of other applications on your phone, such as those related to shopping, fashion, food, and travel.
- We use an online payment gateway run by a third party if you place an order on our web platforms, and the information you provide to us is transferred to and shared with this third-party payment gateway operator. Your online purchase history and other information on our web platforms may also be accessible to the aforementioned payment operator. Such a third-party operator uses safe websites of authorized payment gateways that have undergone the strictest digital encryption. We cannot, however, guarantee complete safety, so you should use caution when utilizing the same.
Utilization of Your Private Data
Your personal information could be used by us in the following ways:
- to prove that you are the actual creator of any content you upload to the websites;
- to provide the services, and products you have requested;
- to manage, assist, enhance, and expand our company;
- to enhance our Website’s features and content;
- to manage a survey, promotion, competition, or other website element;
- to allow us to display advertisements that are relevant to you;
- to create, evaluate, and research reports and data regarding our user base and usage habits on our web platforms;
- to offer you client service.
- to fulfill our responsibilities and uphold our rights under any agreements we may have with you, including those on invoicing and collection.
- and to provide you with details about our companies.
How We Reveal Your Data
Your personal information that we gather or that you give us may be accessed in the following ways:
- For several reasons, including sending you emails and messages on behalf of other users, sending you push notifications to your mobile device, assisting us in our analysis of how our Web Platforms are used, and processing and collecting payments, we could share your information with outside service providers. Third-party hosting service providers host certain of our products, services, and databases. Additionally, we might hire outside companies to help us with other tasks like survey administration and sweepstakes setup. We could provide these vendors access to information about You so they can carry out their services.
- On our web platforms, we make use of Google AdSense. Google may install a cookie in your browser to track the pages you visit and the content you view when you explore websites that it has partnered with or Google sites, like YouTube. Google identifies your browser with appropriate interest categories based on this information, and it uses these categories to display interest-based advertisements. For instance, Google may display more travel-related advertisements if you often visit websites. Google does not use sensitive interest categories (including those based on sexual orientation, health, race, religion, or sensitive financial categories) for displaying interest-based advertisements to you or correlate them with your browser. If you would prefer not to have Google gather information about your interests, you may choose to withdraw and stop seeing interest-based advertisements.
- When we honestly feel that revealing your information is reasonably required to look into, stop, or take action regarding potential unlawful activity or to comply with legal requirements, we may do so. We may also use your information to look into and resolve issues on actual or potential threats to someone’s physical safety, to look into and resolve infractions of the Terms of Service or this Policy, to look into and resolve issues about rights violations, and/or to defend the property, rights, and safety of parentology.co, Our staff, Users, or the general public. This could entail disclosing your data to courts, law enforcement, government agencies, and/or other organizations in response to a formal request—like a summons, court order, or requirement to obey the law—or to another entity.
- The Facebook Like button and Twitter are examples of social media features on our web platforms that may collect information about your use of the platform as well as post information about your activities on the social media platform if You interact with them or use your social media credentials to log in or post content. The privacy policies of social media businesses apply to your interactions with them.
- If we think that disclosing the information is required or appropriate to safeguard parentology.co’s rights, property, or customers’ safety, we might share it with them. This involves sharing data with other businesses and institutions to prevent fraud and lower credit risk.
- The vendor you choose to transact with is given access to the information you give Us when you place an order on our web platforms. We give that Vendor your information in the same way as if You had placed an order with them directly, to expedite your Order. Vendors or us may SMS you about your order or the status of its delivery if you provide us with your mobile number. To safeguard your order, certain vendors may also ask you to furnish details about your credit or debit card account. We may also provide the Vendors with extra information when You place an order through our web platforms and/or pay through them. This information may include your past purchases and preferences as well as information we’ve collected from other sources. Please be aware that we do not influence the vendors’ privacy policies.
- You explicitly consent to the sharing of your information with Vendors, third-party payment processors, and other third-party service providers (including but not limited to vendors who provide fraud detection services to Us and other third parties) if we ask for your credit or debit card information.
Connections to 3rd party Websites
Additionally, we provide our services, which could lead to interactions with social media networks and other third-party services. Likes, shares, and comments on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google, Pinterest, and LinkedIn are examples of these interactions. parentology.co and social media networks may obtain information about your activities on our website and their network while you are interacting with these networks through our Services.
The privacy policies of the individual social media platforms govern the information. It is therefore advised that you check their privacy settings and regulations.
Cookies and Other Digital Instruments
Cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, mobile device IDs, “flash cookies,” and other comparable files or technologies may be used by us, as well as by third parties we partner with, to gather and store data about how you use our online platforms and other websites. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on Your computer by Us so that We can recognize You when You visit Our website, store Your preferences and settings, improve Your experience by showing You relevant content and ads, conduct analytics and research, monitor how You use our Web Platforms, and help with security and administrative tasks. A pixel tag, also known as a web beacon or clear GIF, is a tiny graphic with a unique identifier that is imperceptibly embedded on a webpage (or in an email or online advertisement). It can be used to track and count actions such as clicks or impressions on advertisements, activity on the webpage, and cookies that are saved on users’ computers. Web beacons may also be used in newsletters or email correspondence to track open rates and for further analytical purposes.
It is recommended that You review the privacy policies of third parties, such as social media sites, whose goods or services are offered or made available through our web platforms, as they may also employ cookies or comparable methods. Their privacy rules govern their dealings with You; we have no control over their practices.
Preservation of Your Data
By sending us an email at email@example.com, you can deactivate your account. In that case, we’ll take down your bio and profile picture from the public domain. However, any content you have already submitted will still be accessible through our web platforms, and you will still be recognized as the content’s author.
Erasure of Your Data
We might keep your information on file for as long as it takes to serve you or until you request that we remove it. By contacting us using our Contact Us form or by emailing [company email], you can request that we remove your information from our records.
By the current legislation, we will honor your deletion request. You should be aware, though, that in some circumstances, we might need to keep your information for as long as it takes to satisfy our legal requirements. For instance, we would reply that we are a service provider and are unable to handle your request if your information was gathered on behalf of one of our clients.
The general public is the target audience for parentology.co’s website and services, not just people under the age of eighteen. We respect and acknowledge the right to children’s privacy and never purposefully gather personal data about minors without permission from their parents. However, we will take action to remove the data if parentology.co discovers the collection of such information.
Parents and guardians can write to us at the aforementioned contact points if they think that information on their children has been acquired on our platforms.
Data Transferred Outside of Your Country of Residence
We will store your information in India. In addition, your information might be accessed, processed, and stored in other nations where you reside or where we have operations. You agree that your information may be transferred to countries other than India.
Information Preservation & Security
We disclaim all liability and responsibility for information disclosed about you that results from transmission mistakes, illegal access by third parties, or other events beyond our control. You have a significant responsibility to protect the privacy of Your data. Your password, user name, and other security details for our Web Platforms account should never be shared with outside parties. If We receive instructions using Your login credentials, We shall assume that You have given your consent.
parentology.co will not be liable for any loss, damage, or misuse of your personal information, regardless of what is stated in this Policy or elsewhere, if the loss, damage, or misuse is related to a Force Majeure Event. Examples of such events include sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes or other industrial action, riots, insurrection, war, government actions, computer hacking, suspicious access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, breaches of security and encryption, and more.
We retain the right to periodically update this Policy to reflect modifications to the law, our procedures for gathering and using data, the features of our web platforms, or new developments in technology. Please periodically check this page for updates.
You accept the conditions outlined in this Policy by using our web platforms. Always read the Terms & Conditions of usage of our Web Platforms in conjunction with this Policy. The Policy applies to all of the information we have about you and your account unless otherwise specified. The laws of India will apply to any problems arising under this policy, and courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over them.
Shared ID Cookie